LMP35 is a low voltage, precision centigrade temperature sensor. It provides a voltage output that is linearly proportional to the Celsius temperature. It also doesn’t require any external calibration to provide typical accuracies of ±0.5°C at +25°C.
The output voltage can be converted to temperature easily using the scale factor of 10 mV/°C.
LM35 Regulator Features:
- Maximum Input Voltage is 35V , typically 5V.
- Can measure temperature ranging from -55°C to 150°C
- Output voltage is directly proportional (Linear) to temperature (i.e.) there will be a rise of 10mV (0.01V) for every 1°C rise in temperature.
- ±0.5°C Accuracy
- Drain current is less than 60uA
- Low cost temperature sensor
- Small and hence suitable for remote applications
- TO-92 package
|Pin Number||Pin Name||Description|
|1||Vcc||Input voltage is +5V for typical applications|
|2||Analog Out||There will be increase in 10mV for raise of every 1°C. Can range from -1V(-55°C) to 6V(150°C)|
|3||Ground||Connected to ground of circuit|